Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Examination mode

I shall from this point forward not feel inclined to apologise for my absence. Daily blogging...as wonderful as it sounds is something that at the moment shall take a while to get back in to. Currently in the IB, currently ending year 12, currently preparing for a himalayan trek...posts will be minimal.

However i do hope that over the course of Summer 2014 I am able to share a lot of up comings and day-to-day views! This week is 'mock week', translation: 'hell'. The average student in exam times sits an exam every 2 days however JIS compresses IB mocks into the course of 1 week and so we sit approximately 2-3 2 hours exams a day: stress. (Sort of ironic how I have the time to write in the week where i have the least amount of time)

I will continue to post, however it will be a little less constant depending on whats happening in this little country. But as promised I will share my latest intrigue i came across:

A ted talk relating to the fragility of the barrier between life and death from a man that has seen people cross it willingly. 

Speak soon,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment